Dec 30, 2014

S N E A K E R - J U N K I E







It's always pretty satisfying to go thrifting and find a pair of dope sneakers. I've wanted a pair of nike air max's for some time now and I was happy when I found these cool vintage ones at a thrift shop close to home. Apparently this tote is from a high school in my area as well. It's always fun to see what you'll find when you dig around in a thrift store. Feeling  the matching top and bottom trend lately. It's a grey kind of day.

XOXO, Laurel

Nike Air Max's: thrifted | Skirt: F21 | Sports bra: thrifted | Coat: thrifted | Tote: thrifted 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- especially the skirt and the coat!

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I wish every bottom I owned had a matching top to go with it. I've been so obsessed with it lately
    XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete