Jul 18, 2015

A L F I E - B R A N D











With it's California Cool vibe and minimal aesthetic, Alfie Brand is everything it should be; a lifestyle brand with a focus in comfort and all the good things in life. This is brand I can commit to, and not just for it's all-around cozy cotton tees and rainy day pull-overs. I love the attention to detail, the fabric choices, the focus on earth tones and neutrals. I love the simplicity of pulling on a favorite tee and snuggling up on my couch with a cup of hot coffee or maybe going for a walk in the late afternoon. This is the kind of street wear that combines classic items with a distinct freshness and simplicity that I'm all about when choosing pieces for the rest of my wardrobe. You can peep the full collection here as well their tumblr page. For daily musings and new releases, check out their instagram.

XOXOO, Laurel

Look 1: Alfie Brand pull over & Alfie Brand tee | Shorts: thrifted | Shoes: Nike Air Max's

Look 2: Alfie Brand tee | Skirt: F21 | Shoes: Nike Air Max's 

Look 3: Alfie Brand Tee & Alfie Brand pull over | Pants: thrifted | Shoes: Nike Air Max's

No comments:

Post a Comment