Jun 17, 2015

SNEAKER WISH LIST FT. HENDER SCHEME



There's something undeniably appealing about a classic trainer revamp that sticks strictly to an all nude color palette. Maybe it's my tendency to gravitate towards neutral colors, but I immediately fell in love with Hender Scheme's take on the Air Jordan IV. Sticking to the shoe's original design, brand leader Ryo Kashiwazaki swapped the original white silhouette for a fresh, pinky tan leather and half-suede, half-leather laces. These babies are unfortunately way way way out of my price range, but a girl's allowed to dream right? Most of my current sneaker wish list sticks to a similar color palette with minimal designs and eye-catching details that warrant attention. Forget the heels, I'd rock any one of these art forms out at night with a simple, black cocktail dress. I'm quickly discovering the joy of trainers as more than just a practical shoe, but also as an accessory to complete any outfit regardless of the occasion.

XOXXOO, Laurel








No comments:

Post a Comment