Jun 5, 2015

B A B Y - B L U E










If it hasn't become apparent yet, I've developed a growing obsession with pairing denim pieces together. I decided to trade in my normal, go-to short denim cut offs for some longer, 90's style denim shorts. I like this new take on the denim short. Now I don't have to worry about cutting off an additional three inches of fabric when I pick up a pair of high-waisted jeans from the thrift store. There's also the added bonus of  longer legs (an illusion I'm in favor of).  I've been searching for some simple mules recently, and these were too cheap to pass up, despite my inability to walk in them for long periods. Pain is gain I suppose.

P.S. - I'm hoping to put out a lot more content with the recent purchase of a new, post 2002 camera (finally) and ample time with the summer months starting to hit. With finals, jobs searching, setting up shoots and a prospective styling opportunity, I've been a little bit more than busy. I'm not complaining though. This blog has certainly been an eye-opening and door-opening experience, and I hope to continue on this 'fashion' journey (cheese) and see where it takes me. Hope you all are having a lovely year, and an even better summer for those who are out of school or taking a break from work. Stay tuned for more outfits, some inspo posts, and whatever else I decide to ramble on about. I haven't left yet, I promise.

XOXOO, Laurel

Shirt: thrifted | Shorts: thrifted | Mules: Target | Clutch/Purse: Earthbound | Sunnies: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment