Jun 22, 2015

S A N D







After discovering this criss-cross strapped nude halter at a thrift shop about a year ago, I was stoked to stumble on these almost identical pants a couple months back. I decided it was meant to be and I undoubtedly ignored my empty wallet and purchased them along with these Adidas Originals that I've been on the hunt for with little luck. I clearly cannot resist any sort of neutral, matching top and bottom set. For this particular outfit I drew inspiration from a past outfit post, maintaing a similar sports-chic influence with the addition of another classic sneaker. Currently saving this one for fall and late night trips to the library. #Teamcozy for sure.

XOXXO, Laurel

Top: Thrifted | Pants: Thrifted | Adidas Original Superstars: Thrifted

Photos by Mitchell Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment