Jan 17, 2015

P L A I D - & - S L A C K S






There's something overly satisfying about wearing business casual clothing for non-business reasons, not that I wouldn't mind rockin' a more dressed up version of this outfit for future adult-type endeavors. I have a deep love (and need) for more classics and essentials in my wardrobe, so I was stoked when I found these high-waisted black slacks for cheap at my favorite rummage-through-it-all quick stop. Simple slacks are great for dressing up and even dressing down any outfit. My Nike footgear seemed like the best way to achieve a more casual look without appearing like I was up next for an interview (whelp!). Falling back to my all neutral color scheme, I cropped this thrifted tee to add a bit more grey, as if this cloudy shoot didn't have enough dim lighting to hold it's own. 

XOXX, Laurel

Pants: F21 | Tee: thrifted | Blazer: thrifted | Nikes: thrifted | Clutch: thrifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment