Jan 30, 2015

S U I T - Y O U R S E L F










The pantsuit - something well known throughout history as being associated with positions of power. As a woman, I feel powerful in a suit and it's boxy, more "masculine" features. I enjoy this feeling of sophistication the pant suit allows, even when I don't have any important destination in mind. There's something to be said about the freedom the pantsuit has given women, and continues to give women every day. I am declaring this a new staple in every women's wardrobe, even for those who don't work in an office or have themselves a big girl job yet (ahem me, whoops). To keep it casual, I threw on some Nike Air Force One's, and a simple knitted crop top for the second version of this look. Pink and Powerful 

A big thank you to the wonderful Fatimeh Nadimi who worked her magic and took all of these lovely photos. You can check out her work here as well as locate her contact information for booking future shoots. She is beyond talented and a total babe, and I highly recommend her if you're interested in getting any sort of photos taken.

XOXXO, Laurel

Blazer: thrifted | Pants: thrifted | Black bralette: F21 | Knit crop: thrifted (altered) | Nike's: ebay

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Love your outfit and your blog is awesome!


    www.amandavonseeland.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete