Mar 3, 2015

S T R I P E S









There's nothing more classic than a traditional pinstriped pant. When I stumbled upon these beauties while searching for a pair of neutral trousers, I knew it would be a shame to leave the thrift shop empty handed. Inspired by the remerging trend of boxy 90's suit pants, I've taken it upon myself to deviate from my go-to pair of skinny jeans.  Hardly shy of this trend, some of my favorite Fashion Week collections have embraced the wide-legged trouser with a unique, fresh take including The Row, Ports 1961 and Tibi. Finally, I can feel chic while maintaining a sense of casual, effortless comfort. Nothing short of predictable, I added a vintage bomber with a unique oriental floral design that I couldn't resist picking up. My chunky white clogs seemed best suited to complete this sports-chic look.

Pants: thrifted | Shirt: Image | Bomber: thrifted | Shoes: Ebay

Photos by: Fatimeh Nadamimi

No comments:

Post a Comment