Mar 14, 2015

D O U B L E - D E N I M








Inspired by the lovely and whimsical Marques Almeida, I decided to try my luck with some d.i.y. magic. After cutting off the collar and trimming a few edges of an old denim button down, I was finally able to achieve the desired look. I decided to play with my love for double denim by paring it with some old school straight leg jeans. There's the nostalgic part of me that can't help but love baggy denim pieces. Maybe it's my elementary days, when I'd wear my favorite bel bottoms to school every day that does it, but either way, I'm in love with this collection and look. Time to hunt down some old denim and put my scissors to work!

XOXOO,  Laurel

Shirt: thrifted (altered) | Jeans: thrifted | Nike air force one's: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment