Apr 17, 2015

J U S T - D O - I T













After driving around my home town expecting to stumble upon a less than average place too shoot, I was surprised to find this New York-esque alley way behind an old laundry mat downtown. Finally I have place where I can pretend to live out my city girl dreams. Sigh...

For anyone who follows my instagram, you may have noticed I've taken a strong liking to the straight leg suit pant. Beyond the sheer comfort aspect, I love being able to dress up, or dress down a staple that's been known to make an appearance only in the office. For this look I decided to keep it causal, paring my suit pants with a cropped vintage Nike's tee and some glorious thrifted Nike Air Max's that I picked up a couple weeks ago. 

XOXOO, Laurel

Shirt: vintage | Pants: thrifted | Nike Air Max's: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos, I love finding new places to shoot! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's one of my favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete