Aug 9, 2015

M E T A L L I C





Mixing textures and garments from different seasons is one of my favorite ways to experiment when styling shoots, so I decided to do just that for one of my looks I shot with Kelsie Shelton. Of course with her amazing photography skills and the dreamy backdrop of cacti and glossy blue windows, almost any outfit could receive a potential upgrade. After making various trips back and fourth to the car to change outfits while avoiding the awkward city gawkers' stares at my semi-alien girl ensemble, we trekked on to the last location in front of a business building in downtown Dallas. I can confidently say it was well worth it to stand outside in the grueling heat to capture this look after scrolling through the camera roll.

XOXXO, Laurel

Wool sweater: thrifted | Bralette: Ebay | Shorts: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment