Jul 9, 2015

T H E - M I D I - P A N T










I wanted to create a quick, simple post with a favorite trend I've been enjoying lately; the midi/cropped pant. I found this grey two-piece set while out thrifting and I loved the fit of them so much I decided to create three separate looks to better display their versatility. A major throwback to the flowy gaucho pants of the 70's, I can't help but feel somewhat nostalgic for the pair of gaucho pants I used to own back in grade school. I remember forcing my mom to take me to the mall to get a pair so I could be cool like all the other girls (thank god for Delia's in all of its pre-teen glory). The first look is meant for a night out with friends or maybe a dinner somewhere in the city. For the second two looks, I wanted to keep it casual and easy.

XOXOO, Laurel

Look 1: Top: Image | Pants: thrifted | Shoes: thrifted

Look 2: Top: thrifted | Pants: thrifted | Shoes: Image | Purse: thrifted

Look 3: Top: F21 | Pants: thrifted | Shoes: Ebay | Sunnies: Target | Bucket purse: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. You looks so stunning, love the whole outfit and makeup! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you are so sweet! I love all the recipes you have up on your blog! Makes me want to start doing food posts! :)

      Delete