Jul 3, 2015

V I N T A G E - D E N I M





A couple months back I had the pleasure of working with the talented and sweet as ever Kelsie Shelton, who happens to attend the same university as me and is well-versed in the art of fashion photography and taking badass photos in general. With end of semester shenanigans/final exam ptsd, this post became temporarily delayed, but now that my summer schedule has eased up a bit (for now), I was finally able to gather some of my favorites from out shoot together.

To see more of her fashion work you can check out her site here, as well as her tumblr.

If it's not already evident, this post is all about denim, which has become the new staple for me and the subject of several of my previous blog posts. I love finding the perfect fitting denim jean and then chopping it up to my taste. Lately I've enjoyed the 'overly exposed' denim trend that involves cutting two giant holes out of the front of the pant legs, leaving your bare legs almost entirely visible. Finally, a denim trend that allows my legs to breathe and gives me a few extra months to rock jeans, which are an easy go to for almost any occasion.

XOXOO, Laurel

Jeans: vintage (altered) | Jacked: thrifted | Shirt: thrifted | Mules: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment