Aug 28, 2015

S U I T E D - U P













There are few things I enjoy more than a simple suit with a modern twist and casual aesthetic. With a suit you have the option of dressing up, or dressing down, and I usually prefer the latter. For someone who is prone to wear fall clothing even in the heat of summer, I am certainly ready for fall and rocking a suit on campus when the leaves start to change colors. I've been meaning to write a post about this look I shot awhile back with Mitchell Flores, as you can tell by my temporary redhead moment. Looking through some of the pictures we captured, I'm beginning to wonder if I should make the switch back.

XOXOO, Laurel

Blazer: thrifted | Bralette: Ebay | Pants: F21 | Shoes: Nike Air Max

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, and I love your eye makeup :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete